The DEEP Startup Ecosystem Conference is the global gathering of innovation ecosystem builders, investors, corporates, and government representatives who seek to build stronger ecosystems that can tackle our communities´ most pressing challenges.
This October 18th, 2021 we would meet again in person in Essen, Germany and catch up with peers from startup ecosystems in Europe and beyond to jointly explore tech trends, and for peer ecosystem managers to exchange best practices and join forces to launch new projects.
- 1-day conference with 100 ecosystem leaders, investors, corporates, and governments
- Inspiration by thought-leaders on the frontiers of innovation
- Challenge-driven working groups with dedicated data analysts
- Joint Publication of White Papers with results of the working groups
- Meet startup portfolio managers and get access to the startup database
- Partnering around concrete opportunities, e.g. EU funding calls
Would you like to participate, but you are a grassroot organization without funding? This is your chance to get in for free!
One of the DEEP Ecosystems most distinctive approaches is to support the emergence and strengthening of organizations at the community level that are committed to support their ecosystems. With aim to support leaders from grassroots communities, we are inviting change agents who have a passion for implementing changes in their community to attend DEEP Startup Ecosystem Conference for FREE. The conference pass includes full access to keynotes & networking functions as well as deep dives, several 2h interactive workshops that you can choose to join.
Selection Criteria for Awarding Tickets
The following criteria apply for choosing the recipients of the conference tickets:
- The applicant requested the conference ticket by herself/himself. In case the awarded person cannot attend the event, she/he needs to communicate us shortly; so, the organization can grant the ticket to someone else on the waiting list.
- The applicant identifies herself/himself as ecosystem leader from grassroots community.
- Priority will be given to individuals from low income countries.
- The applicant is required to present the certificate of vaccination. Only vaccinated individuals are allowed to join in-person event.
- The applicant is entitled to cover his/her travel and accommodation costs.
► NOTE: Places at the face-to-face event will be limited in line with local government requirements so early submission is recommended to secure your place. We process applications on a first qualified, first accepted basis until 30th September.